Ophthalmologists in Richmond Hill, Queens, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Richmond Hill, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Richard Scott Russell,
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
I was a little disappointed when someone arrived after me and was seen before me for the same doctor. I was also a little disappointed that my whole appointment took a total of 2 hours. I was asked (after my eyes were dilated) to sit and wait in a waiting area for the doctor. After I was called into one of the doctor's rooms, I sat and waited for almost 30 more minutes before the doctor came in to see me. Doctor Rosenblum was wonderful, but I didn't appreciate having to wait for so long.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Richmond Hill, Queens, NY
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Broad Channel, NY Ophthalmologists
- Rockville Centre, NY Ophthalmologists