Dr. Troy Sibson, MD
Troy Sibson is an attentive and diligent OB-GYN caring for the community of Hartland, MI. Dr. Sibson attended Wayne State University in Detroit, MI, where he received his medical degree. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Sibson is a part of Hartland Obstetrics & Gynecology and affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital in Commerce, MI. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. Dr. Sibson’s clinical interests include abnormal pap smears and minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Sibson is dedicated to the well-being of his patients, which he demonstrates through the personalized care he gives each patient. He continually uses his expertise to provide high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Eastern Michigan University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
DMC Hartland Obstetrics & Gynecology
DMC Medical Group
11166 Highland Rd
Hartland, MI 48353