Bridgeway Health Solutions Nurse Practitioners Near You
Need to make a nurse practitioner appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nurse practitioners near you who take Bridgeway Health Solutions insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I thought Kristen was very personal and informative. I was pleased with the Nurse assistant as well. I was displeased that I have to come back for Blood work because the phlebotomist was out for lunch. I have never had to come back for blood work,, I'm used to other health professional the office, that can drawing blood and not just one person. Over all it was a very nice experience.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
She was very gentle, thorough and asked all the right questions, and asked me if I had any as well. Her bedside manner was excellent and she explained things as she went along. I would certainly request her to examine me again. Very professional.
It wasn’t the doctor that was the problem. It was the lady at the front desk. I handed her my id and I’m 21. This doctor doesn’t specialize in 21 year olds and older. I don’t know why the front desk lady didn’t say anything. Waste of my time
I found Rachel to be very friendly and easy to talk too. I always get anxious when I go for appointments but she was very calming and I felt she was thorough with the exam. I didn't feel rushed and I would highly recommend her to future patients.
Dr. Palagiri was extremely friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. She patiently listened to all of my concerns and identified clear avenues for evaluating my symptoms. Definitely one of the first doctors I've been to in a long time who was interested in finding out why I'm experiencing certain issues rather than just writing a prescription or dismissing my concerns. As a young and traveling professional, I truly appreciate that Dr. Palagiri's office has a lab on-site and a patient portal to access records online.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Nurse Practitioners by Location
- Atlanta, GA Nurse Practitioners
- Chicago, IL Nurse Practitioners
- Dallas, TX Nurse Practitioners
- Denver, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Houston, TX Nurse Practitioners
- Los Angeles, CA Nurse Practitioners
- New York, NY Nurse Practitioners
- Philadelphia, PA Nurse Practitioners
- Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Washington, DC Nurse Practitioners
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Cardiologists
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Dentists
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Dermatologists
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Gastroenterologists
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Ob-gyns
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Ophthalmologists
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Pediatricians
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Podiatrists
- Bridgeway Health Solutions Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Nurse Practitioners
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances