Ophthalmologists in Boulder, CO
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Boulder who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Keep in mind that Dr. Zimski is a specialist on the medical insurance side. I was not aware of this, but my copay was minimal. Check your plan, but don't let that deter you from seeing a specialist. I felt much more at ease about my dry, red, itchy eyes after seeing Dr. Zimski. She explained what was going on and addressed my concerns. The prescription is expected to work within a few weeks, which I appreciate. I was able to chat with her about my cat. I like having a physician that shows some personality. My appointment was handled efficiently and I was able to get to work within an hour. It's great to be treated well as a patient, even if my appointments are only once a year.
The office was short staffed today, that was the reason for the wait. But I didn't mind. Dr Lewis was polite and actually gave me some insight that I have not received before now. His staff up front are warm and friendly and very helpful. I will go back
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Boulder, CO
- Allenspark, CO Ophthalmologists
- Aspen Park, CO Ophthalmologists
- Genesse South, Genesee, CO Ophthalmologists
- Kinney Runn, Golden, CO Ophthalmologists
- Superior, CO Ophthalmologists
- Village Of Five Parks, Arvada, CO Ophthalmologists
- Briarwood Hills, Lakewood, CO Ophthalmologists
- Scenic Heights, Arvada, CO Ophthalmologists
- Kiteley, Longmont, CO Ophthalmologists
- Harvey Park South, Denver, CO Ophthalmologists