Orthopedic Surgeons in Reading, PA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Reading who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My complaint is mainly with the what a person must do to get an appointment - In my case, Elkton Hospital ER gave me instructions to see the doctor after an auto accident. The app't procedure is only through the internet, causing it to be extremely frustrating! I am 89,The accident was 9 days ago, but he is in Elkton 1 day/wk! Saw him 8/23/18. Office atmosphere appeared void of empathy, warmth and caring. No magazines or other literature, no wall hangings or room decoration, no soft music or TV. I was given a script for P.T. and have made an app't at ATI Physical Therapy, Elkton
Brett A. Sweitzer,
The doctor and the clinical staff were great. The helpfulness and demeanor of the front office staff left a lot to be desired. They were however very busy and as one receptionist said understaffed.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons near Reading, PA
- Estell Manor, NJ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Surf City, NJ Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Harrison, NJ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hockessin, DE Orthopedic Surgeons
- Malvern, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bridgeport, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Folcroft, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mill Creek, Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fitler Square, Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cooper Grant, Camden, NJ Orthopedic Surgeons