Psychiatrists in Gainesville, GA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Gainesville who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Gainesville, GAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Excellent Dr, caring, good listener and truly wants to know how best to help versus other Dr I have seen where 15 mm session, misdiagnosis and powerful med prescription to follow.
Very Nice Dr. I found him very easy to talk to and felt comfortable with him on the first visit.
So grateful I got this appointment as she is not taking new patients and I just got lucky. She listened and treated me like an adult, did not shame me for the coping skills (not good ones) that had been getting me through until I could see a professional. She was funny and kind and spent considerable time listening about my life and struggles. So happy!
Dr. Das listened and took time to talk with us about our concerns. I am glad we saw her. She seemed very knowledgeable and caring. We will see her again.
1) I was about 18min late, due to an estimate running over. Called and left a message regarding new ETA. They were very cool about it - no problem. I was pleasantly surprised my wait wasn't longer. 2) Aside from my insurance Id picture, everything I entered in zocdoc to expedite admission didn't come through, so had to refill out all paperwork, which wasn't a whole lot. 3) Expect urine test if you're a new patient requesting any kind of narcotic (even though initial paperwork said only if you're there for ADD/ADHD meds). I wasn't, but they had me take one anyway. 4) Initially seen by nurse practitioner, then she called in the Dr when I got to the med I was requesting. 5) Dr listened briefly (5-7min), not fully, so prescription was written for more pills, but half the mg I'd been taking. Feel I prob would've gotten listened to a little closer with a PCP.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Gainesville Allergists
- Gainesville Cardiologists
- Gainesville Dentists
- Gainesville Dermatologists
- Gainesville Doctors
- Gainesville Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Gainesville Gastroenterologists
- Gainesville Ob-gyns
- Gainesville Ophthalmologists
- Gainesville Optometrists
- Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons
- Gainesville Pediatricians
- Gainesville Podiatrists
- Gainesville Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances