Chiropractors in East Harlem, New York, NY
Need to make a chiropractor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find chiropractors in East Harlem, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Chiropractors near East Harlem, New York, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Can't recommend Dr. Katz enough! Walked in feeling horrible and left feeling great!
Dr. Kelly Bay is very friendly, professional chiropractor who really cares about your well being. I was treated by a physical therapist, acupuncturists and massage therapist. Dr. Kelly provided top notch chiropractor care which has given me tremendous relief.
I have jaw popping. Annoying but not painful. I was treated with chiropractic massage. At this point its unclear if it will help but we are hopeful.
A thoughtful and thorough professional offering various modalities to treat your symptoms and the underlying issues. I appreciate his humor and empathetic style.
Dr. Osterman communicates everything he does and gives ways to help at home. He’s very receptive to your problems
Cory W. Gold,
He is a wonderful, caring chiropractor who really listens and explains what he finds and is treating.
Been coming to see Dr. Merai since I was 22 weeks pregnant. You can tell she's passionate about what she does and always goes above and beyond to give me advice on so many other things like vitamins, stretches. All expecting moms should see her!
Great Person , very informative, knowledgeable and overall polite.
Dr. Minuski is, by far, the best and most effective chiropractor I’ve ever been treated by. I always leave feeling better than when I came in— I can already feel major improvements in my neck and back and it’s only been 3 months! Not to mention, he’s attentive and easy to talk to. Highly recommend Dr. Minuski to anyone looking to feel their best.
Wonderfully professional and gentle good-caring physician: body-work combined with chiropractic care provides an all around comprehensive approach
Very professional. Dr. Esposito saw me in a timely manner and explained thoroughly what my condition is, as well as how he is going to treat it. His staff was very friendly!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Chiropractors
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Chiropractors
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Chiropractors
- Hewlett, NY Chiropractors
- Woodsburgh, NY Chiropractors
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Chiropractors
- East Harlem, New York, NY Chiropractors
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Chiropractors
- East Harlem Allergists
- East Harlem Cardiologists
- East Harlem Dentists
- East Harlem Dermatologists
- East Harlem Doctors
- East Harlem Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Harlem Gastroenterologists
- East Harlem Ob-gyns
- East Harlem Ophthalmologists
- East Harlem Optometrists
- East Harlem Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Harlem Pediatricians
- East Harlem Podiatrists
- East Harlem Psychiatrists
- East Harlem Urologists
- More Specialties
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation
- Chiropractic Follow Up
- Chiropractic Massage
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Full Body Tractions
- Full Body Vibration Therapy
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- More Procedures