Dr. Alexander Wu, MD, FACS
Alexander Wu, MD FACS, is a board certified ophthalmic surgeon specializing in cataract and refractive vision correction. He comes from a long line of ophthalmologists and medical doctors committed to medical excellence. His father and grandfather are both internationally acclaimed authorities in ophthalmology. He personally has performed thousands of cataract, LASIK, and lens implant procedures with spectacular results, and is continually pioneering state-of-the-art surgical techniques and procedures. As a lifetime member of Mensa, a non-profit organization of people whose intelligence levels are in the top 2% of the world, Dr. Wu applies his formidable intellect and surgical skills to providing the best personalized solution to each patient's needs.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Ophthalmology)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Wu Eye Care
133-47 Sanford Ave, Suite 2B
Flushing, NY 11355