About Dr. Esther Min
Looking after the community of Commerce City, CO, Dr. Esther Min practices at Platte Valley Medical Group - Reunion OB-Gyn. She believes in providing patients with all the information they need to make educated decisions about their health care. She also sees patients at Platte Valley Medical Center. Dr. Min attended A.T. Still University, where she earned her medical degree. Post this, she completed a residency at the Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. She is also certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Constantly up-to-date on the most progressive techniques available, she strives to get her patients feeling their best. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, Dr. Min's goal during consultations is to help women build a routine that will allow them to better prepare their bodies for a successful pregnancy and childbirth. She understands the needs of her patients and treats every person with the compassion, respect, and attention they deserve.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - A.T. Still University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Residency)
Dr. Esther Min's office location
Platte Valley Medical Group - Reunion OB-Gyn
Platte Valley Medical Group
10569 Chambers Rd, Ste 103
Commerce City, CO 80022
Patient reviews for Dr. Esther Min
Alway easy, done super fast, and they're very good with their pacients.
Excellent. Answered all my questions and were very helpful.
Very good visit.
Everyone was very nice. Very helpful.
Dr. Min was great! She gave me the time I needed and answered my questions thoroughly. So glad my PVMG PCP sent me this way.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances