Dr. John Knepper, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
John Knepper is a dedicated family physician serving his patients and their families in Mt. Pleasant, SC. Dr. Knepper is certified by the American Board of Family Physicians, and he is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He is affiliated with the East Cooper Regional Medical Center. Dr. Knepper established the Sewee Family Medicine practice since 2000, and he continues to practice there today. Dr. Knepper received his medical education from the Osteopathic Medical College of Philadelphia. He then completed his postdoctoral training with an internship and residency in family practice at the Naval Hospital – Charleston. Dr. Knepper served in the United States Navy, acting as a family practice physician while stationed in Okinawa, Japan. Dr. Knepper places an imperative focus on the patient, patient comfort, and the physician-patient relationship, which he views to be the cornerstone of a healthy life.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- East Cooper Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Naval Hospital Charleston, Internship in Family Practice
- Naval Hospital Charleston, Residency in Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
SeWee Family Medicine
874 Whipple Road, Suite 100
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464