Dr. Michael Grossman, MD
Dr. Michael Grossman is a graduate of The Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. His internship and residence were completed at The North Shore University Hospital in New York, a major teaching center of The Cornell University Medical College. He studied the prevention, detection and treatment of gynecologic cancer at The Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital for Cancer and Allied Diseases in New York City, and received specialized training in high-risk pregnancy and infertility. In addition, he studied gynecologic pathology at Columbia University Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Grossman served as the Chief of the OB/GYN Department at the Lawrence General Hospital for over 10 years and is currently Chief of the OB/GYN Department at Holly Family Hospital and Medical Center. Patients always see Dr. Grossman at their doctor appointments and this is very important in providing personalized attention and continuity of care. Dr. Grossman will usually see you the same day or the next day if you have on OB/GYN emergency or are newly pregnant. He is affiliated with local hospitals and emergency rooms, tertiary facilities in Boston, the Beth Israel Deaconess Physician Organization, and the Caritas Christie Health Care Organization. Office hours are by appointment, but if you have a particula scheduling needs we will try to accommodate them. We value your time and in our office we try to schedule your diagnostic ultrasounds and labs at the same time as your doctor visit. OB/GYN ultrasound is provided in Dr. Grossman office. Laboratory, mammography, MRI, and Bone Density are available in the immediate area. We take great care to create an atmosphere in the office that is attractive and comfortable for women.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology
- North Shore University Hospital (Internship)
- North Shore University Hospital (Residency)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr. Grossman also received “Most Compassionate Doctor” award for 2011.
- Dr. Michael Grossman is recognized and honored as “One of America’s Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists” by the Consumer Research Council of America.
- Included in the “Consumer’s Guide to Top Doctors in the Boston Metropolitan Area” in the field of Ob/Gyn.
Michael J. Grossman, M.D.
565 Turnpike Street, Suite 74
North Andover, MA 01845