Dr. Rachel M. O'Keefe, DO
***Dr. O'Keefe only accepts Medicaid, Meridian Health Plan and United Healthcare Community Plan for pregnancy patients. No gynecology patients can use Medicaid, Meridian Health Plan, or United Healthcare Community Plan. Thank you!*** "I enjoy working with women of all ages from adolescence to post-menopausal and I believe in educating my patients so they understand their options, allowing them to be involved in their own health care decisions." Dr. O'Keefe is a board certified OB GYN and certified menopause practitioner. She specializes in OB GYN with special interests in contraception education & management, menopause & high risk obstetrics. She is trained in minimally invasive surgery including endometrial ablation, laparoscopy and vaginal and robotic surgery. She is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her OB/GYN residency at McLaren Macomb in Mount Clemens, MI. Dr. O’ Keefe served as Chief Resident from 2012-2013.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- McLaren Macomb Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Political Action Committee
- Sigma Sigma Phi
Walnut Lake OB/GYN
2300 Haggerty Rd, Suite 2070
West Bloomfield, MI 48323