Dr. Richard Najac, MD, FACS
Cornea & External Diseases Specialist, Ophthalmologist
Our lead board certified medical doctor is Dr Richard Najac. Dr Najac graduated from Amherst College in 1985 and obtained his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1989. His medical residency was completed in Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT an affiliate of Yale University. He did his ophthalmology residency at the prestigious New York Eye and Ear Infirmary where he stayed for his fellowship year in Cornea, Refractive and External Diseases. Dr Richard Najac, alongside his father, Dr Harold Najac, have been practicing eye surgery and care for combined experience of over 50 years. Its our goal to deliver high-quality eye care to patients in the Queens and New York City metropolitan area.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship in Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive Surgery
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
Dr. Richard D. Najac, M.D., F.A.C.S.
125-10 Queens Blvd, Suite 305
Kew Gardens, NY 11415