Dr. Souhail Asfouri, MD, FACOG
Dr. Souhail Asfouri is an experienced obstetrician and gynecologist certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Asfouri attended the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, for his medical degree. He advanced his medical training by a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. He also holds a Ph.D. from the University of Houston. Dr. Asfouri is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Saint David's North Austin Medical Center, and Austin Surgical Center. He is an active member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. In addition to obstetrics and gynecology consultations, patients visit him for a myriad of reasons, including uterine fibroids, painful menstruation, cervical polyps, menopause consultations, and vaginal infections. He conducts his appointments with the personalized care and attention that he would expect for his own family. Dr. Asfouri is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. He is dedicated to keeping up with the most effective research in obstetrics and gynecology to provide his patients with the best medical care possible. When not assisting his patients, Dr. Asfouri enjoys spending time with his wife, Paula, and their two children, Joey and Julia. His hobbies include reading and physical fitness.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Saint David's North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Connecticut, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Houston (PhD)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Austin Southwest OB/GYN
4316 James Casey St., Bldg. F, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78745