About Dr. Tiara Aldridge
Dr. Aldridge received her bachelor's degree from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. She earned her medical degree from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Aldridge is currently in practice with WellStar Medical Group Kennestone OB/GYN.
- Alliant Health Plans
Education and training
- Medical School - Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University (Bachelor's)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Tiara Aldridge's office location
WellStar Kennestone OB/GYN
WellStar Medical Group
699 Church Street, Ste 500
Marietta, GA 30060
Patient reviews for Dr. Tiara Aldridge
She's very pleasant and easy to talk to.
She was patient with questions, knowledgeable, and went out of her way to make me comfortable as a new patient. Highly recommend!
The office staff was very sweet, courteous, professional and prompt. Dr. Aldridge was very nice and her bedside manner was great. I was in the office for about 45 minutes total from start to finish.
Very little wait time, I was in and out in under an hour. Super nice doctor and staff!
Very personable, professional, and polite. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease. I feel confident in her care and plan to continue seeing her to manage my ongoing conditions. 10/10 would recommend!
She was very compassionate and listened to my concerns. She also provided recommendations and was easy to talk to.
Very friendly and professional!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances