Dr. Victor Tenenbaum, DO
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Tenenbaum believes in 1) Knowing his patients and their families by listening to their needs; 2) Treating a patient as a whole person with compassion, empathy, and respect; 3) Being accessible and available seven-days per week; and 4) Developing a long-term proactive plan for each patient Attention Existing Patients: It is not necessary to fill out patient paperwork forms unless something in your history has changed. DR. TENENBAUM DOES NOT PRESCRIBE ADHD MEDICATIONS TO FIRST TIME PATIENTS UNLESS THEY PRESENT A WRITTEN DETAILED CONSULTATION BY A SPECIALIST IN THE FIELD. All blood tests are performed outside of the office at patients participating laboratory.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oakland General Hospital (Internship)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Victor Tenenbaum, DO
430 West Broadway
New York, NY 10012