Avesis Hand Surgeons Near You
Need to make a hand surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hand surgeons near you who take Avesis insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr.Fitzgibbons has a terrific bedside manner and gave sound treatment advice regarding my son’s injury. I would recommend his practice to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
I was in search of a new Primary care doctor and Dr. Noori and his staff exceeded my expectations. He reviewed all of my current conditions/medications and did not rush me or make me feel uncomfortable as most doctors in the area do. He also did not make me wait a second after nurse took my vitals and bp. Usually I twiddle my thumbs until the dr finally comes but Dr. Noori knocked and came in right away. I felt at ease during the visit, as if we’ve already known each other for a while, and I will definitely become a lifelong patient! He also specializes in a lot of skin care measures so it is great to know that I have an all-in-one doctor! Location is great, parking wasn’t an issue, and waiting time was next to zero considering I was a new patient yet we were able to get my insurance info in promptly and be seen right on time! I actually switched doctors because my former one would make me wait practically an hour even with an appointment, but his office was very convenient and Dr. Noori is very friendly, patient, and experienced. He also has great advice! Look forward to establishing a lifelong relationship. Thanks!
Office was very busy. Wait time was about an hour and a half, but once I was taken to the exam room things moved along more quickly. I like the fact that X-Rays can be taken right in the office. Dr. Bhatnagar was very professional and explained everything to me. The office was clean and the X-Ray Technician was very nice. This seems to be a good doctor which is probably why he has so many patients. I will see him again if necessary.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances