CommunityCare of Oklahoma Hand Surgeons Near You
Need to make a hand surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hand surgeons near you who take CommunityCare of Oklahoma insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
I came in for a routine check-up, and walked away without any problems. My appointment was punctual and quick. Dr. Marpu is such a sweetheart, she is very attentive, likable, and approachable.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
I had some concerns about my health issues before I saw Dr. Kodroff and then she was very patient and explained the whole situation to me and had made me feel a lot more comfortable, it was a big relief for me. And her stuffs were great and very friendly. I am very pleased with this place.
He is a very good and experienced doctor he pay attention to my concerns and communicate well with me in order to find a solution to my problem. I will definitely recommend to family and friends.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Cardiologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Dentists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Dermatologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Gastroenterologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Ob-gyns
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Ophthalmologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Orthopedic Surgeons
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Pediatricians
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Podiatrists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Forearm Injury
- Hand Arthritis
- Hand Complications
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Problems
- Hand Skin Problem / Warts
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Surgery Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation (Hand)
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances