It was great! She took her time in getting to know my son and his medical history. She works very well with children.
Pediatricians in Bay Ridge, New York, NY
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians in Bay Ridge, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Pediatricians near Bay Ridge, New York, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
She’s amazing and so sweet. I love her!! She really makes the kids feel really comfortable. And she respects any decisions you make for your child.
I have 3 kids and they all visit Dr. Chao. I've visit Dr. Chao for 11 years, feels very comfortable visiting her. Dr. Chao is very attentive. I recommanded all my friends and family to visit Dr. Chao.
Dr Ben-Zvi was absolutely excellent. he listened fully and attentively to me before giving me a thorough exam. bedside manner was excellent and out my mid at ease with lots of good information.
Dr. Zhu is good. The visit over all was fast and nice today. Dr. Zhu is very attentive and patient. She will review my child past medical history thoroughly.
So happy to find a nice clinic that is open on weekends and very accommodating to my schedule. Hidden gem ..we got all our camp forms filled out and returned on the spot. Thank you so much to the staff and Dr Jenny..
We took our newborn for her first visit and were disappointed. We had to ask for her height and weight in inches and pounds rather than her explanation of how many grams our daughter had lost and should gain as well as her current length. Her length was also incorrect, unless she's Benjamin Button there's no reason for our daughters length to be an inch and a half less than that of her birth. The most frustrating part though was her interrogation proceeding when we as parents informed her that we wanted to delay injecting our newborn with chemicals, which was followed by "If you want to continue to be seen at this clinic I highly recommend getting her vaccinated". As I understand it, it's a parents right.
The doc was very pleasant my son loved her she asked him questions and listen to him she also took her time and took his concerns seriously and examine him throughly love love loved her
Dr Kochin seems very knowledgeable. My son was a bit reticent to talk about his issues at first but the doctor did put him at ease. I thought his initial consultation was thorough. My biggest issue was the wait time. Also, his front desk staff were not that nice.
- Franklin Square, NY Pediatricians
- Kips Bay, New York, NY Pediatricians
- Todt Hill, Staten Island, NY Pediatricians
- Russell Gardens, NY Pediatricians
- Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY Pediatricians
- Heartland Village, Staten Island, NY Pediatricians
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY Pediatricians
- South Hempstead, NY Pediatricians
- Bay Ridge Allergists
- Bay Ridge Cardiologists
- Bay Ridge Dentists
- Bay Ridge Dermatologists
- Bay Ridge Doctors
- Bay Ridge Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bay Ridge Gastroenterologists
- Bay Ridge Ob-gyns
- Bay Ridge Ophthalmologists
- Bay Ridge Optometrists
- Bay Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bay Ridge Podiatrists
- Bay Ridge Psychiatrists
- Bay Ridge Urologists
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances