UnitedHealthcare Oxford Doctors Near Me
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Everything about this office is awesome. I arrived early and they saw me before my scheduled appointment time. The entire staff is so friendly and funny. I felt like I was a long lost friend eventhough it was my first visit. Dr. Stormes is an absolute delight. Gave me so much helpful info, but delivers it in a really refreshing friendly, dare I say fun, way. I was in and out of there in no time. Can I give more than 5 stars?!
He is always thorough and makes sure to look over all of your history. Was very good at bedside manner and was very easy to talk to.
She was very friendly and was able to give me the medication I needed in the office, which saved me a trip to the pharmacy.
Dr. Barnett is fantastic -- a smart, seasoned, very nice doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He spends a very good amount of time with each patient too. I like him a lot. Only downside, this is a walk-in emergency clinic so even with an appt you can (and will likely) wait an hour to see him. I've been twice and both time I've waited an hour, with an appointment.
My son had a strange rush on his face and we could not determine what caused it. Dr. Siddiqi seemed to be very knowledgeable and competent. His comments were very informative and well balanced. Answered all the questions we had patiently. Will know whether the treatment he suggested works in a few days. Very polite staff too. Wait time was about 15 minutes, which wasn't bad at all.
Personable, professional, thorough and caring- - listened and treated me including a follow up plan. His assistant, Lizzie, was also kind and knowledgeable.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Aetna Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Cigna Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Doctors
- More Insurances