Sports Medicine Specialists in Brooklyn, NY
Need to make a sports medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sports medicine specialists in Brooklyn who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Sports Medicine Specialists near Brooklyn, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Sekhon appeared very caring and was totally knowledgeable. He listened as I tried to make sense of my own injuries. He took his time to explain my situation to me in words that made sense. (I've dealt with doctors in the past who made me feel rushed, and unimportant.) Dr. Sekhon was the first to give me hope without offering surgery.
The doctor was very professional knowledgeable, and made me feel very comfortable with my shoulder issue.
Dr. Mancuso came in and right away was able to diagnose what was going on. He checked in to make sure I was understanding what he was saying and that I agreed with his treatment plan. His care is ongoing for my issues, but would highly recommend.
I liked the doctor, however it’s small, and I think it’s only one doctor, so the wait time was a little long.
I really like him he’s very personable . I highly recommend him.
Dr. Wessling, Took the time to listen to me. Looked at all the reports and MRI’s I had. He explained his findings in detail. I did not feel rushed st all. I was also impressed that he starts seeing patients at 7am. I was his first patient and made it to work at 8:30am.
Dr. Cagle was great - he was direct yet patient and answered all of my questions.
This visit with the doctor and the assistant was great. The people working at the front desk not so much. Said that zocdoc isn’t used for appointments, it clearly is. Attitude over the phone when resolving an issue as well.
Dr Wert is a terrific doctor and person. He was very knowledgable and took time to listen to my symptoms. The wait time was very minimal and nice office. I highly recommend him for any orthopedic needs.
Friendly, unhurried, professional. Very satisfied.
It was great. He took time to explain procedures and the plan of care to increase ROM in my knee and ankle. I was car pleased with my first visit.. My only issue is I had a 9am appointment. I arrived 30 minutes early, the receptionist did not arrive until 9:30am. She was polite and thorough but that lateness takes away from positive impression for the organization. Especially since I had to wait for the the receptionist to fill out new patient. My recommendations is that they have clipboards available for you to fill out while you wait......I truly know that emergencies can happen to make someone late...Despite this incident....I definitely would recommend this provider. HE WAS EXCELLENT!!
- New Dorp, Staten Island, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Woodlawn Heights, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Marine Park, Brooklyn, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Columbia Street Waterfront District, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Munsey Park, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Soundview, Bronx, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Sea Gate, Brooklyn, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Spuyten Duyvil, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Koreatown, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Throgs Neck, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Park Versailles, Bronx, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Rossville, Staten Island, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Stewart Manor, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Hamilton Heights, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- Brooklyn Allergists
- Brooklyn Cardiologists
- Brooklyn Dentists
- Brooklyn Dermatologists
- Brooklyn Doctors
- Brooklyn Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Brooklyn Gastroenterologists
- Brooklyn Ob-gyns
- Brooklyn Ophthalmologists
- Brooklyn Optometrists
- Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brooklyn Pediatricians
- Brooklyn Podiatrists
- Brooklyn Psychiatrists
- Brooklyn Urologists
- More Specialties
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bruise / Contusion
- Calf Strain
- Certified Medical Examination for Athlete
- Combat Sports Injury
- Exercise Counseling
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Exercise Intolerance
- Flu Shot
- Forearm Injury
- Gait Analysis
- Gym Injury
- Hamstring Strain / Pulled Hamstring
- More Procedures