Dr. Heather Kim, MD
Primary Care Doctor
*Dr. Heather Kim only sees patients 18 years and older* Caring for the people of Avon, IN, Dr. Heather Kim sees patients needing primary care. Dr. Kim advanced her training by completing a residency from the University of Pittsburgh. She also holds a master's degree in medical science from Drexel University. Dr. Kim is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Indiana University Health, West Hospital. Before completing her residency, she received her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Kim believes in the delivery of quality patient care that focuses on patient comfort and seamless recovery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Indiana University Health, West Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Drexel University, Master's in Medical Science
- Medical School - Virginia Commonwealth University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh (Residency)
IU Health Physicians Primary Care- West Region
Primary Care - IU Health West Hospital
1111 Ronald Reagan Pkwy, # C1600
Avon, IN 46123