Dr. Mauricio Levine-Kogan, MD, FACOG
www.DoctorLevine.com Comprehensive and Personalized Health Care for Women. Providing the Support, Knowledge and Understanding Women Expect. Dr. Mauricio Levine was born and raised in Mexico City. He attended Medical school at the National Autonomous University of Mexico. In 1983, he started his residency training in Ob/Gyn at St. Agnes Hospital, in Baltimore, Maryland. From 1987-1989, Dr. Levine was attending Physician and Instructor of Family Practice Residents for the Suffolk County Clinics, in Long Island, New York. Dr. Levine moved to San Diego and started his private practice in 1989. He is an active staff member at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, and Scripps Memorial Hospital in Chula Vista. He also has privileges at Paradise Valley Hospital. Dr. Levine is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (since 1991), and by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is a member of the San Diego County Medical Society. Dr. Levine resides in Bonita, with his family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México Facultad de Medicina
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- San Diego County Medical Society
Chula Vista Ob/Gyn
765 Medical Center Court, Suite 201
Chula Vista, CA 91911