Dr. Shamsi Vatannia, MD
Dr. Vatannia joined Bay Valley Medical Group in 2013 and practices obstetrics and gynecology in the Pleasanton office. She attended St. George's University School of Medicine and completed her residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Vatannia also received a Master of Science in Nursing from San Francisco State University. Dr. Vatannia is board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians & Gynecologists. She has extensive experience in minimally invasive, laparoscopic and vaginal surgeries. Dr. Vatannia is certified to perform Da Vinci robotic surgeries. She is bilingual in English and Farsi. In her spare time, Dr. Vatannia stays busy with her son. She enjoys traveling and hiking.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Stanford Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Albany Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- San Francisco State University, Master's in Nursing
- Thomas Jefferson University (Residency)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Bay Valley Medical Group
Stanford Health Care
4725 First Street, Ste 100
Pleasanton, CA 94566