Ophthalmologists in College Park, MD
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in College Park who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
It was great. Very professional and knowleadgeable doctor. Very kind and asked the right questions. Got in in 5 min since my arrival (and they were busy) and the visit was very good. Could not recommend it higher. Thanks.
Dr. Hammer was very courteous and attentive. He seemed to actually listen to what I had to say and didn't talk to me like I was an idiot. He clearly and concisely communicated with me and was very helpful. I did not feel rushed in any way. However, the wait time to see him was rather long (about 40 minutes counting the time the tech was with me doing some diagnostic tests). I'm going to chalk it up to him taking the time to listen to every one of his patients and make sure he has helped them as much as he can before he moves on to his next patient.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near College Park, MD
- Tremont, Baltimore, MD Ophthalmologists
- Hillsboro, MD Ophthalmologists
- Millington, MD Ophthalmologists
- Queenstown, MD Ophthalmologists
- Indian Head, MD Ophthalmologists
- Wilber Woods, MD Ophthalmologists
- Furnace Ford, MD Ophthalmologists
- Araby View, MD Ophthalmologists
- Big Woods Estates, MD Ophthalmologists
- Berwyn Heights, MD Ophthalmologists