Community Behavioral Health Psychiatrists Near You
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists near you who take Community Behavioral Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I’ve never been to a psychiatrist so I was nervous arriving at my appointment. It was a very good experience and he is knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Would defefinitely recommend him to friends and family.
Dr. Rehman is a wonderfully caring, brilliant doctor who has finally brought my son to an even keel after two years with our in-network developmental pediatrician failed us. I recommend him without hesitation.
Best of all the psychiatrists I've been to. Personable, knowledgeable and a great listener. His 'down to Earth' temperament is much appreciated. A pdf copy is emailed with a summary of one's visit and instructions for prescriptions. That's something I've never experienced....again, much appreciated. 'Looking forward to my next appointment!
Dr. Levine is a very good psychiatrist. He spends lots of time getting to know you as a patient and takes a very thorough patient history. He is very good at finding the right medication regimen to meet patient needs. Follow up visits are very thoughtful and well planned out by this doctor who seems to know exactly what questions to ask to follow up on past issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Levine to anyone looking for a great psychiatrist in the DC/MD/VA area.
Will get you the meds you need. In and out. Not much of a talker and that is okay because he is not a psychologist. Just would like to be made to seem like my appointment mattered. Since we are the ones providing him business it only seems fair to get the whole experience of having him listen to what the problem is and giving recommended meds at the appointment not at a later date through email and phone. Especially when one is driving 40 plus minutes to get help.
Dr. Remeikis is easy to talk to and be completely honest with. This was my first appointment with her and I look forward to seeing the progress we will make together. The office is comfortable, she recommended other doctors for couples counceling and provides contact information for referrals. I am glad I chose her as my psychiatrist.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Psychiatrists by Location
- Community Behavioral Health Cardiologists
- Community Behavioral Health Dentists
- Community Behavioral Health Dermatologists
- Community Behavioral Health Gastroenterologists
- Community Behavioral Health Ob-gyns
- Community Behavioral Health Ophthalmologists
- Community Behavioral Health Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Behavioral Health Pediatricians
- Community Behavioral Health Podiatrists
- Community Behavioral Health Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Psychiatrists
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances