Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Psychologists Near You
Need to make a psychologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychologists near you who take Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Jha was very professional and paid close attention to my concerns during my intake session. She recommended both a prescription and possible talk therapy to help me with my health goals; it seemed like she wanted to provide me with multiple options to get better as quickly as possible. Other reviewers seem to have taken issue with her demeanor, but it was just what I was looking for. If you want cuddles and cookies, you might want to look elsewhere, but if you want a professional clinical psych exam, I was pleased with my experience.
I think she's a good listener, hard to know her method, lots of looking at phones so not sure where we're going but like any good therapist, there needs to be a point where you've done enough, almost there.
I went to see Dr. Ali for a second opinion and because I was also looking for a new psychiatrist. During my first visit, he spent an hour and a half with me, going over mine and my family's health history. He had me walk him through my mental health issues for childhood up through the present. I appreciated this, as I think it provided him with a more thorough understanding than 'oh today I feel xyz.' I decided to use Dr. Ali as my psychiatrist, and the drive from DC is absolutely worth it! He is very knowledgable regarding pharmacology, and has worked with me to find medications that work well for my condition. Some reviewers complain that he's not as chatty and talkative as a therapist--and that's the thing, he's NOT a therapist. He IS a psychiatrist and his job is to diagnose you and recommend a treatment plan. Dr. Ali asks good questions, but it's really up to you how in-depth you want to answer; the more information you provide, the better it will be. He genuinely cares about your well-being, not just how many Rx he writes. Highly recommend!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Psychologists by Location
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Dentists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Podiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Psychologists
- Aetna Psychologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- Cigna Psychologists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychologists
- More Insurances