Dermatologists in Oldsmar, FL
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Oldsmar who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
On the one hand, I was quite put off by the wait time of over 1.5 hrs. To be frank, I was on the verge of leaving. At least there were good magazines. That said, I spoke to a nurse practitioner immediately before seeing the Dr who seemed very knowledgeable. Once the appt finally started, the dr. treated a skin tag on the spot instead of demanding a second appointment, which I appreciated. Also, as a result of the various additional but smaller skin tags I have recently found on my neck, he indicated that I might have pre-diabetes. If this proves true, the wait time was worth the diagnosis before any potential pre-diabetes advances. For the record, I also like that they did not seem to be pushing any products or on-site treatments, but rather provided suggestions.
He was very professional and knowledgeable. He acutally cares enough to spend time to answer and explain any questions. HIs assistants and staff were also very professional, helpful and quick to follow through with tasks at hand.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists near Oldsmar, FL
- Belleair Bluffs, FL Dermatologists
- Lake Park, FL Dermatologists
- Newport, Largo, FL Dermatologists
- East Lake, FL Dermatologists
- Oldsmar, FL Dermatologists
- The Lakes, Jasmine Estates, FL Dermatologists
- Euclid Place / St Paul, St Petersburg, FL Dermatologists
- North East Park, St Petersburg, FL Dermatologists
- Parker Pointe, Odessa, FL Dermatologists
- Southside Rural Community, FL Dermatologists