EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists in Staten Island, NY
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Staten Island who take EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
When I arrived at the office, then check-in was immediate. If I had to wait about 15 minutes, that was all. The doctor came in not to soon after I explained why I was there to the assistant. Everyone in the office was very nice. Dr. Centurion was attentive and efficient. I needed some minor surgery which was explained and done in no time. This was a very positive experience.
Dr. Kahn has a great manner and is very re-assuring, and answered all my questions. I appreciate a doctor that focuses on skin changes. I received a very thorough exam and am confident I will not have to return until my next annual checkup!
My first visit went really smoothly! I was seen right on time and Dr. Kaveri is the nicest doctor I’ve ever visited! She really listened and explored the best options for me.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists near Staten Island, NY
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Dermatologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Dermatologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Dermatologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Dermatologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Dermatologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Dermatologists
- Broad Channel, NY Dermatologists
- Rockville Centre, NY Dermatologists