Dr. Nizar Tejani, MD, MPH
Infectious Disease Specialist, Internist, Primary Care Doctor
We will call to confirm all appointments requested. ** We believe there are 3 things necessary to heal; Care, Competence and Compassion. For over 20 years, we have served our community with these values. We do not just treat illness but we try to heal the whole person. Dr Tejani is Board Certified in Internal medicine and in Infectious Diseases which makes him a Primary Care Doctor and a Specialist. Dr Tejani has a vast experience in treating infections like MRSA, Skin, joints and Bone infections, diabetic foot and various type of wound infections using office based outpatient Intravenous Antibiotic infusion therapy which is not only safe and convenient but also avoids hospital related infections and costly surgeries. Dr Tejani always takes time with his patient who appreciate his thoroughness. As a patient put it, "Dr Tejani is a healer and a teacher." We are honored to be your medical provider here at our practice. Make an appointment today!
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Henry Medical Center
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Yale University, Master's in Public Health
- Saint Barnabas Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Rochester, Fellowship in Infectious Disease
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Recipient of The Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship, Geneva.
- Former Chairman, Infection Control Committee, Henry Medical Center
- Case Report and Review of the Literature. Journal of Hand Surgery 1993; 18a, 4: 722-726
- A Comparative Study of Cefpodoxime and Ceftriaxone in the Treatment of Gonorrhea (MPH essay, Yale University)
NIZAR A. TEJANI, M.D., P.C.
1004 Hospital Drive
Stockbridge, GA 30281