Ophthalmologists in League City, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in League City who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near League City, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Scott was exceptionally kind, thorough, and informative. He explained things in a manner I could understand and gave excellent advice. He was prompt, efficient, and personable. Truly an excellent experience.
The staff was very knowledgable, professional, and friendly! Love the space and location (there is free parking is available). Eye Theory carried some very unique and stylish brands - Oliver Peoples was my favourite!
One of the best experiences I've ever had. Busy and efficient practice (which is a good sign) but Dr Segal spends as much time as you need answering all your questions and doesn't appear rushed. You can tell he loves what he does and is very knowledgeable. His assistants are friendly and seem very happy and interested in the patients. Really good communication and friendly, professional atmosphere.
Dr. Hung Le was very professional and he takes time to make sure you understand what is going on with your eyes. I will continue to go to him and have told family and friends about him.
Very efficient office, staff is friendly, helpful, knowledgable, caring. Dr. Cross is superb! His staff walked me through every step, explaining each area of the exam. No jib jab about nothing, all serious business. No extra testing, etc. I would highly recommend him to all y family and friends. CJE
Dr. Sethi listened to all my concerns and was very thorough in addressing those concerns. Thank you!
Dr. Tran was very professional. She gave me helpful information about my vision. She answered all questions and never made me feel rushed. I will return!
Very thorough exam. Wonderful "bedside" manner. Staff was helpful and courteous. Would highly recommend her to others.
The staff was very welcoming and polite! My eye exam was very quick and easy! Dr. Lovero was extremely informative and had a great sense of humor. Morgan helped pick out my first pair of glasses and they were so cute!
- Cinco Ranch Institutional Core, TX Ophthalmologists
- New Territory, TX Ophthalmologists
- Four Corners, TX Ophthalmologists
- Sentinel Oaks, Tomball, TX Ophthalmologists
- Westland West, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Stafford Oaks, Sugar Land, TX Ophthalmologists
- Willowbrook, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Alvin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Briargate, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Oak forest/ Garden Oaks, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Greater Heights, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Kashmere Gardens, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Patton Village, TX Ophthalmologists
- Morgan's Point, TX Ophthalmologists
- Lake Jackson, TX Ophthalmologists
- More Locations
- League City Allergists
- League City Cardiologists
- League City Dentists
- League City Dermatologists
- League City Doctors
- League City Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- League City Gastroenterologists
- League City Ob-gyns
- League City Optometrists
- League City Orthopedic Surgeons
- League City Pediatricians
- League City Podiatrists
- League City Psychiatrists
- League City Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances