CommunityCare of Oklahoma Doctors Near You
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors near you who take CommunityCare of Oklahoma insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
This was my 1st visit to Dr. Abedin and I couldn't be more satisfied. No rushing - very competent staff - and Dr. Abedin both listed attentively and provided great suggestions. I feel like he was totally in the moment. Jennifer was competent, friendly, and helpful.
Thorough and did not rush at all. He seemed very comfortable with everything he was doing and had excellent bedside manner. I don't mind waiting a little bit for a good doctor as that usually indicates he takes time to listen throughly to his patients
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Doctors by Location
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Cardiologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Dentists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Dermatologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Gastroenterologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Ob-gyns
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Ophthalmologists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Orthopedic Surgeons
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Pediatricians
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Podiatrists
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma Psychiatrists
- More Specialties