Dr. Reddy was thorough and attentive. She made me feel comfortable immediately and she listened to everything that I had to say and answered all questions that I had.
Community Health Options Psychiatrists Near Me
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists near you who take Community Health Options insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Community Health Options Psychiatrists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I’ve never been to a psychiatrist so I was nervous arriving at my appointment. It was a very good experience and he is knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Would defefinitely recommend him to friends and family.
Dr. Remeikis is easy to talk to and be completely honest with. This was my first appointment with her and I look forward to seeing the progress we will make together. The office is comfortable, she recommended other doctors for couples counceling and provides contact information for referrals. I am glad I chose her as my psychiatrist.
Appointment was fast which I really liked. In and out scenario. Nice Dr., definitely would recommend to others.
Very good bedside manner, attentive and listens to what you have to say. Most, if not all doctors nowadays treat patients like customers at a drive-thru and at best, give them 10 minutes of their time before dismissing them.
DR. Durrani is kind, professional, empathetic and has his patients best interests at heart.
She asked the write questions, listened intently, and I felt that she really got who I was after talking to me for 45 minutes.
This was my first appointment with Dr. Bir. He was exceptionally attentive and thorough. I'll be seeing him again.
She didn't just rush me thru the appt. She took her time and ask me question after question, she allowed me time to ramble on and on like i usually do lol and she seemed like she was truly interested in everything i was saying. She was really trying to get to the root of the issue. At the end of the appt, she thoroughly explained her diagnosis and how she would treat it. I left the office not feeling rushed and feeling as if every question I had was answered. Most of all, I left feeling hopeful and like I am in good hands. Highly recommended!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Community Health Options Allergists
- Community Health Options Cardiologists
- Community Health Options Dentists
- Community Health Options Dermatologists
- Community Health Options Doctors
- Community Health Options Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Community Health Options Gastroenterologists
- Community Health Options Ob-gyns
- Community Health Options Ophthalmologists
- Community Health Options Optometrists
- Community Health Options Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Health Options Pediatricians
- Community Health Options Podiatrists
- Community Health Options Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances