Orthopedic Surgeons in Fredericksburg, VA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Fredericksburg who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near Fredericksburg, VAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Gupta is, to put it simply, fantastic! He is patient and takes the time to discuss any/all concerns. He is personable and has the best bedside manner of any Doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Gupta to anyone needing an orthopedic doctor.
Always a pleasant experience at this office, with the staff and Dr. Layfield which is why we continue to make the drive to see him even though we moved away from the area.
Excellent quality of care all the way, from scheduling, front desk, radiology and the Doctor. A five star experience.
There was a very short wait and the staff was very pleasant to deal with. Dr. Cyrus was very thorough and explained the x-rays and his diagnosis. Very good experience and will definitely refer him to anyone I know that has orthopaedic issues.
Dr Lowery is great!!! I have seen him before and he always gives me the best treatment plans to get me going again!!
The visit was good. My diagnosis was something new to me but I understood everything the doctor discussed with me. I thank him for finding what was wrong with my wrist.
I think it was very professional and helpful. He explained the test results, his diagnosis of my illness and treatment carefully.
Was immediately seen by the staff. Had to go to a different part of the hospital for x-rays, and they ensured (and helped) me to get to the x-ray room and back. Dr. Yadao was GREAT! She showed me what was wrong (through examination of my x-rays), and offered common sense treatments of what I should do as a follow up. She also gave me handouts of exercises I should do to get my knee back in shape. Great visit, great doctor ... I will go there again!
Professional always, give all the information you need, His a great Dr,
Dr. Jander is the absolute best, which is the only reason in the world I would ever put up with the way this office is run. I keep hoping that my 1-2 hour waits are just an aberration, but when it happens every time, you have to accept that it's not getting better. Bring something to do while you're waiting, and don't make plans right after your appointment. Still, for orthopedic problems from shoulder to fingers, I wouldn't want to see anyone else.
Got right to the point and gave me a referral to help me get my issue redolved
He was very nice but some of the office staff could use some improvement. Office was extremely busy and felt that due to number of patients dr couldn't spend much more than 10 minutes with you.
- Port Royal, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Louisa, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Nauck, Arlington, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Keedysville, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Carlyle Station, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Stonewall Acres, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- University Center, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Carriage Hill Estates, VA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fredericksburg Allergists
- Fredericksburg Cardiologists
- Fredericksburg Dentists
- Fredericksburg Dermatologists
- Fredericksburg Doctors
- Fredericksburg Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Fredericksburg Gastroenterologists
- Fredericksburg Ob-gyns
- Fredericksburg Ophthalmologists
- Fredericksburg Optometrists
- Fredericksburg Pediatricians
- Fredericksburg Podiatrists
- Fredericksburg Psychiatrists
- Fredericksburg Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures