Dr. Leung is a great doctor with outstanding bedside manner. I would recommend him to others.
Doctors in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors in Rancho Santa Margarita who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctors near Rancho Santa Margarita, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
It was a good visit Dr. Kazenelson has a great bedside manner. I feel like he really cares for me.
Ryan M. Ritchie,
Excellent! Answered all my questions and concerns.
Dr. Cho was absolutely great. He was very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable especially for a first-time visit. Great recommendations and took the time to answer my concerns thoroughly. Extremely professional while still very friendly and welcoming.
Listened to my health issues and laid out a plan. He was friendly and easy to talk to. He will become my primary care doctor.
Dr Mohindra was so friendly and kind. I was immediately at ease and when she answered my questions, she was straightforward and reassuring.
Dr. Oommen was wonderful, she gave me great advice on how to improve my health and didn't dismiss any of my concerns. She listened carefully to my worries and took it into account when inspecting me. Thank you very much for the good experience!
Great, Regina is a great listener and does a thorough job, explains treatment plan.
Thorough yet practical and very helpful. Does not waste any time and will prescribe what is necessary for one to get well and stay well.
I absolutely love Dr. Sy. She makes me feel so comfortable and really takes the time to explain everything, what the different test results are saying, what that means for me, and what different options are. I've seen her several times after finding her on ZocDoc and would highly recommend her to anyone. Plus they have an online patient portal system where the doctor can send notes, you can schedule your appointment, you can ask questions and the appropriate person responds, and they send test results.
It was great. Dr. Yaz is always so kind and imformative :-).
I love Dr. Basich. I have been going to her for years. I love the staff and the new Rancho Viejo office location is great, closer to my house than the San Clemente office everyone here has always been friendly and understanding.
I was a bit anxious going in, and he helped me feel calm and welcome. Very friendly and professional.
- Rancho Santa Margarita Allergists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Cardiologists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dentists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dermatologists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Rancho Santa Margarita Gastroenterologists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Ob-gyns
- Rancho Santa Margarita Ophthalmologists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Optometrists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pediatricians
- Rancho Santa Margarita Podiatrists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Psychiatrists
- Rancho Santa Margarita Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances